Great news! I just received news that the workshops in my forthcoming show at Lighthouse 7th Nov – 5th Dec will be sponsored by the Arts Council. Fantastic news – thank you Arts Council!!
And thank you, gracias, thank you too to Michelle Egerton from MeChange, David Hunt from OKSO and Sara St George for having faith in me in the first place – without their initial sponsorship and support, I wouldn’t have been able to get this project off the ground or approach the Arts Council.
Provisional dates are:
- Fri 6 Nov (11:30am-12:30pm) – Into the Labyrinth: materials & processes
- Wed 11 Nov (pm) – Into the Labyrinth: patterns & rhythms
- Sat 21 Nov (11:30am-12:30pm) – Into the Labyrinth: Lost? mapping pathways
- Wed 25 Nov (pm) – Into the Labyrinth: finding the centre
- Wed 18 Nov 11am-2:30pm – Artists Adventure 1
- Fri 27 Nov – 11am-2:30pm – Artists Adventure 2